Pumpkin Patch Is Opened September 30th – October 31st!
- M – F: Reserved for school tours. Three tours daily: 9:00am – 11:00am, 11:00am – 1:00pm and 1:00pm – 3:00pm. Must have reservation. Please call ahead to schedule weekday tours.
- Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Corn Maze: Just the right size for your young children to experience a life size maze
- Hay Maze and Humongous Hay Tower: Get ready to get lost in hay! And don’t worry…we’ll make sure you get out!
- Hayride: Around pasture and pond (weather permitting)
- Petting Zoo: Complete with donkeys, ponies, goats, and pigs
- Picnic Tables: Use our picnic tables and enjoy a sack lunch. We have seating available for approximately 120 students
- Corn Cannon: What is a corn cannon? Come and see for yourself! It’s a “blast” of fun! Only $1.00 for 2 shots
- Giant Caterpillar Swing: The best swing ever!
- Farm Animal Barrel Train: Pet the animals and ride a train! So much fun!
- Paint Your Own Pumpkin: For an extra $2 / child, each student can paint their own pumpkin to take back with them (must schedule this in advance)